Our family goes absolutely crazy for this alfredo recipe! It’s great and so easy to make.
Best Alfredo Sauce
- ½ c butter
- 1 ½ c heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- ½ tsp italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 c parmesan cheese (use the good grated stuff or grate your own)
- Add the butter and cream to a large skillet.
- Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper for one minute.
- Whisk in the parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve immediately.