Blueberry Pound Cake
Another one for social distancing Easter celebrations!
- bundt pan
- ½ c butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 ½ c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 c granulated sugar
- 4 c fresh blueberries
- 1 c milk
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, grease a 10-inch tube pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is well combined.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir blueberries into the flour mixture.
- By hand, stir blueberry mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in milk just until combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in a 325 degrees F oven for 60 to 75 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Loosen cake from edge of the pan with a narrow metal spatula.
- Remove cake from pan; cool completely on wire rack.