This scrumptious boozy piña colada ice cream will help you beat the heat this summer and stay just a bit fuzzy during these stay-at-home days!
Boozy Piña Colada Ice Cream
- 9x5" loaf pan
- 1 c frozen pineapple chunks
- ¼ c light rum
- 2 pints coconut-flavored ice cream, such as Talenti (not non-dairy)
- Maraschino cherries (for serving; optional)
- Purée pineapple and rum in a blender until smooth.
- Meanwhile, let ice cream sit at room temperature until soft enough to scoop, 5–10 minutes.
- Transfer 1 pint to loaf pan, spreading into an even layer with a spoon.
- Dollop half of pineapple mixture over ice cream.
- Top with second pint of ice cream, spreading into an even layer with spoon.
- Dollop remaining pineapple mixture over.
- Tightly wrap with plastic and freeze until cold, at least 2 hours. Serve topped with cherries, if desired.