Boston Creme Doughnut Holes
These doughnut holes are "semi homemade" so they are super easy to make!
- 1 container Pillsbury Grands flaky layer biscuits
- 1 box JELLO instant vanilla pudding
- chocolate almond bark (½ cup when melted)
- oil for frying
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- Fry them up in batches of 4, making sure to turn them so they fry evenly.
- Make the vanilla pudding according to the instructions and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate according to the product instructions and set aside.
- Fill them with some of the vanilla pudding and then drizzle them with some of the melted chocolate.