Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- 1 Crockpot
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup 10.5 oz
- 1 cup milk
- 32 oz hash browns 1 frozen bag, defrosted
- 14 oz smoked sausage diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp parsley
- In a sauce pan, simmer cream of mushroom soup and milk for about 2-3 minutes.
- In the slow cooker, place hash browns, sausage, onion, and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Pour in cream of the mushroom mixture and stir.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and herbs on top, cover, and cook on high until potatoes are soft, about 3 hours. Serve hot and enjoy.