Easy Breakfast Casserole
This was a huge hit with our family on Easter Sunday!
- 1 9 x 13" baking dish
- 24 oz frozen hash browns
- 16 oz cubed ham
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 c milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Spray 9 x 13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture into baking dish. Note: It will look very full but the egg mixture will fill in the gaps.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper (I use the same bowl from step 1).
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture. Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour, uncovered. The center should be set and the edges should be golden brown.