Ham and Cheese Frittata
Frittata is traditionally used as a breakfast recipe to throw dinner leftovers from the night before into. So, feel free to mix it up and add things like bacon, asparagus, broccoli, turkey, or different types of cheese. The possibilities are endless!
- 7x11 Baking Dish
- Mixing Bowl
- 12 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ stick Butter melted
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2-3 Boneless Ham Steaks
- ¼ cup Bacon Bits
- 4 tbsp Chopped Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk, butter, salt, and ground pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with ham, cheese, and onions (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.