One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta
This is an incredibly simple recipe that won over our entire family. Goes great with grilled chicken or shrimp!
- 1 Medium Sized Pot I used a chef's pot
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 c chicken broth
- 1½ c milk
- 8 oz uncooked fettucine works well with spaghetti or angel hair also, but adjust cooking time
- Kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ c freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley optional, for garnish
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, milk and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes (adjust time if using another type of pasta).
- Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.